xtameembb

Show
by
  • xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago

    Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I’d Rather Survive Alone

    I’ll be honest: I was a total wuss when the original Little Nightmares came out. Too young, too jumpy, and way too attached to my blankie to appreciate being chased by a giant woman with a distorted face. But Little Nightmares 2? That one hooked me. It doubled down…

    Read more

    • xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago

      Silksong’s Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries in Pharloom

      In the ruthless realm of Hollow Knight: Silksong, Pharloom has established itself as one of the most unforgiving settings in modern action-platforming. Even when compared with the infected Hallownest of the original Hollow Knight, the kingdom’s economy is brutal. Benches,…

      Read more

      • xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago

        Hollow Knight: Silksong – Sister Splinter Boss Guide: Abilities, Phases, and Reward

        In the sprawling, treacherous region of Shellwood in Hollow Knight: Silksong, players will inevitably cross paths with a formidable foe: Sister Splinter. This boss guards the path to the invaluable Cling Grip ability, which allows Hornet to climb walls and…

        Read more

        • xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago

          The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few Players’ Hands

          I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was September 2025, and like everyone else who had waited nearly seven years, I thought I was ready. I was not. The tight platforming, the diagonal bounce, the enemies that rip away two masks with a single hit —…

          Read more

          • xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago

            Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I Got Was This Spool Fragment

            Ah, the Whiteward. The place where hope goes to get a haircut and never comes back. If you are playing Silksong in 2026 and you have finally reached the Citadel, congratulations. Act 2 is less of a guided tour and more of a haunted museum where every exhibit…

            Read more

            • xtameembb posted an update 6 days ago

              Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide

              In 2026, Hornet’s pilgrimage through Pharloom remains one of the most talked-about journeys in gaming, and Songclave still offers its quiet, desperate wishes. Among them is Cloaks of the Choir, a gathering quest that asks for 15 Choir Cloaks. It sounds simple enough, does it not? Yet…

              Read more

              • xtameembb posted an update a week ago

                My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Choral Chambers

                I still remember crawling out of The Underworks after beating the Last Judge, only to be swallowed by the gilded nightmare of the Choral Chambers. If you skipped The Mist, this is likely your first real taste of the Citadel, and it is overwhelming. The halls are huge,…

                Read more

                • xtameembb posted an update a week ago

                  How I Reached the Memorium in Silksong: Map Location and Route Guide

                  Hey, fellow Hornet fans! If you are lost in the Citadel and keep hearing about a mysterious place called the Memorium, I have got you covered. I spent way too many hours wandering the lower corridors of Hollow Knight: Silksong before I finally figured out the exact route, and…

                  Read more

                  • xtameembb posted an update a week ago

                    Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door and Fought Trobbio

                    I still remember the first time I laid eyes on that locked door in Choral Chambers. It was just above the Grand Bellway, bottom-right of the zone, and I could see a golden lever mocking me from the other side. Hornet could not reach it. No amount of…

                    Read more

                    • xtameembb posted an update a week ago

                      Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost Missed

                      Listen, I’m a seasoned bug hunter. I’ve dodged, pogoed, and silk-dashed my way through countless metroidvanias. But Hollow Knight: Silksong? It humbled me. Not because of its bosses (okay, maybe a little), but because I spent roughly 20 hours wandering Pharloom before realizing I had…

                      Read more

                      • Load More