xtameembb
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 days ago
Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, Version 3.5 Brings New Characters and Mengzhou
Kuro Games has finally pulled back the curtain on the Xbox release of Wuthering Waves, confirming that the open-world gacha sensation will arrive on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox for PC, and Xbox Cloud on July 10, 2026. The launch aligns perfectly with…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 days ago
Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover’s Cyberpunk Collab Diary
I’ve been staring at my screen for hours. The clock on my wall says 10:58 PM ET on June 7, 2026. Two minutes. Just two minutes until Wuthering Waves 3.4 goes live… assuming Kuro Games doesn’t throw a last-minute maintenance curveball. My coffee is cold, my chair has a permanent imprint of…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 days ago
WuWa 3.5: I’m Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour Maintenance Nap
So, Wuthering Waves 3.5 is officially landing on July 9, 2026, at 11:00 PM ET (UTC-4). I don’t know about you, but my body is already in full gacha-pull position. The maintenance window is seven hours long, which means I’ll be refreshing the server status page like a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 3 days ago
Wuthering Waves: Lucy’s Best Team Compositions in 2026
In the ever-evolving meta of Wuthering Waves, Lucy remains a character whose potential is tightly interwoven with a single partner: Rebecca. Unlike many flexible supports, Lucy’s kit is designed with specific synergies that make her less of a plug-and-play unit and more of a…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc Queen 👑
So, I pulled Yangyang: Xuanling. And let me tell you, my first thought was, ‘Wait, Yangyang got a glow-up?’ But no, this isn’t your grandma’s Anemo Yangyang. This is a whole new beast—Havoc element, Heavy Attack focus, and a kit that made me scratch my head for a solid hour. 🤔
But after…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its Astrite Codes
I have a ritual that begins long before a Wuthering Waves patch goes live: I clear a quiet hour, brew something too strong, and sit with my notebook like a lighthouse keeper cataloguing ships that never dock. On August 7, 2026, at 07:00 AM ET (UTC-4), that ritual returns…
-
xtameembb posted an update 4 days ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Rosary Bead Sound Is a Tiny Masterclass in Audio Design
In an industry that often prizes visual fidelity and cinematic spectacle, sound design remains one of the most quietly powerful tools in a developer’s arsenal. Hollow Knight: Silksong, the long-awaited sequel to Team Cherry’s 2017 metroidvania classic,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight’s Herald and Song of Feathered Trace
I still remember the first time I slotted Suisui into my team. I had just pulled her on a whim, and honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect. A 5-star Glacio support? In a meta that already had plenty of healers and buffers? But after a few hours of testing,…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and Banner Lineup
So, the wait is almost over for anyone who has been hoarding their Astrites since the Version 3.5 update dropped. Suisui, the newest resonator to join the roster in Wuthering Waves, is set to arrive as the second-half banner of Version 3.5, and her debut is locked in for July…
-
xtameembb posted an update 5 days ago
Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive’s Charming Horror Co-op Adventure
Little Nightmares 3 was a big deal for Bandai Namco when it launched in 2025, and now in 2026, it’s clear that the gamble paid off. The first two games, developed by Tarsier Studios, are cult classics of the horror genre. But with Tarsier moving on to a new IP, the sequel had…
- Load More